Your job Conduct guided bus and walking tours for tourists in Copenhagen. We will provide you with thorough knowledge on sights, history, and general information about Copenhagen and Denmark, as well as train you in guiding techniques and safety management (incl. covid-19 precautions). We expect you to be
• Fluent in English OR German (Danish/Swedish/Spanish is a bonus)
• Reliable, punctual, and able to work independently
• Outgoing and positive with excellent communication skills
• Able to give outstanding customer service in a busy environment
• Attractive salary set-up
• The necessary training to enable you to conduct the tours
• Obligatory First Aid course
• Flexible working hours/days
• The possibility to be part of a dynamic and dedicated team About Gvidi Gvidi is a guide and host bureau situated in the heart of Copenhagen.
We are experts when it comes to Copenhagen and have a passion for staging unforgettable experiences and delivering great service. Gvidi has been providing guides for around 100 cruise ships coming to Copenhagen each season for many years and will soon launch a webshop with tours for individual guests.
If this sounds like a job for you, please send your application with motivational letter and CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – info meetings with interviews will take place in the end of January. Application deadline is January 31st 2022. For further information on Gvidi, please visit our website www.gvidi.dk